Join the Team
*** Position Filled ***
A marvelous, modern and motivated designer with great ideas and the skills to cleverly bring them to life while concepting, pitching and producing.
You’ve never met a deadline you couldn’t beat, and despite being a tortured, jaded and misunderstood artist, you are super organized and highly sociable. When needed, you can clean up nice, wear something other than flips and a tee and, for just a few hours, wow the client as a total, full-on professional who has it all together.
People laugh and say “yep” when you complain about stuff because you complain in ways that are endearing. You take criticism like a pro. Because you will, eventually, one dark and dreary day, have to make that “god damn logo” just a skosh bigger.
So yeah, if you are an awesome human, a stellar designer and passionate collaborator who loves everything that this amazing area has to offer and wants to be a part of it, then we’d love to hear from you!
Your bullet points are:
- You are a whiz in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- You know branding, print and digital advertising
- You’re dependable, loyal, and take initiative
- You know a little or a lot about web
- Your work speaks for itself
- You have fun
Your bonus bullet points are:
- You can draw
- You can easily animate things
- You downshift around corners
Our bullet points are:
- Fully paid health insurance after 3 months
- PTO + Major Holidays
- We send you to design conferences and seminars
- Free beer! Sometimes.
- Our clients are good people who are great to work with
- Our building is awesome, located right in the heart of town
Does this sound like a gig that might make you happy? The salary will depend on experience, portfolio and references. If interested send us a little note about yourself along with your resume [PDFs only please] and a link to your work and we’ll go from there. Please, no walk-ins or persistent calls, that kinda freaks us out. Thank you very much for your time and interest, we hope to hear from you soon. Cheers and good luck!
Job Type: Full-time